1. Perhaps the easiest to find, Yoda is sold on Amazon.
2. Find your favorite childhood memory and have Lighter Cases build a theme around it.
Currently they have over five dozen Perler Christmas options to choose from.
3. Or let Sweet Silly Chic send a Sorting Hat to watch over gift distribution.
4. Turn Bumble from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer into a Christmas guardian.
5. Have a custom steampunk dragon from Red Robin Arts guard your Christmas hoard.
6. Or go more traditional with a clockwork snowflake.
7. Even Vulcans celebrate the season.
8. Top your tree with a crafty Castiel.
9. Light up your holiday with a homemade Grinch topper.
10. The Sonic Screwdriver might not do wood, but this TARDIS topper can be yours if you do.
11. Or make the scariest tree topper of all time.
12. If you've a penchant for crochet, a Robot Santa could adorn your tree.
Mostly Nerdy Crochet has everything you need to create your own Futurama Santa.
13. Or do a whole Katamari themed holiday with a papier-mâché ball.
14. If you know the basics of electrical components, create a fully operational Death Star.
Follow the step-by-step process over at Instructables.