3. The Leopard Slug
4. The Common House Cat
5. The Angler Fish
7. Spiny Anteater
8. The FEMALE Hyena
9. Amazingly, I could not find video for Bed Bug or Octopus Sex (with detachable penis). Internet, I am disappoint.
10. Bed Bugs
Born with no female sex organs, bed bugs mate by using their penis like a hammer. A pointy hammer. Males just truck on in there and stab a hole somewhere in the lady’s abdominal region. It’s called traumatic insemination.
11. Paper Nautilus Octopus
Girls are gross and you should never touch them. Instead, fill one of your tentacles with sperm and detach it from your body. She will absorb it into her own and you’ll be cootie free.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.