1. Marvel sent out this extremely vague piece of marketing earlier in the week…
…okay it’s a tease. No big deal.
2. Next came an equal opportunity cryptic follow-up.
Ha ha, inclusion! Well done, everyone. That’s it now right?
3. Then it started to get…awkward.
Are they what? Dating? Coming out of the closet? Confessing to murder?
5. Marvel…are you trying to tell us something?
“Get tested today.” OH MY GOD, this is a STI public service announcement isn’t it?
6. Wait, no. Just more anti-mutant — or Skrull — propaganda. Phew.
7. Well, not “phew” but you know.
Remember kids, if comic books really love you they’ll wear a storage sleeve.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃