2. Bonus! The Japanese version has 12 extra seconds of footage.
The extra seconds have Cumberbatch asking someone, most likely Kirk, if there is anything he wouldn’t do for his family. But does he mean Kirk’s crew/adopted family or is Cumberbatch rhetorically trying to justify his character’s actions as in defense of his own family?
Also, is that Spock dying like in Star Trek 2? Is the implication that certain events are inevitable despite this being an alternate reality splintered off from the Prime universe? ANSWER ME, ABRAMS!
Hat tip to VideoDumpingGround
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘