2. Bonus! The Japanese version has 12 extra seconds of footage.
The extra seconds have Cumberbatch asking someone, most likely Kirk, if there is anything he wouldn’t do for his family. But does he mean Kirk’s crew/adopted family or is Cumberbatch rhetorically trying to justify his character’s actions as in defense of his own family?
Also, is that Spock dying like in Star Trek 2? Is the implication that certain events are inevitable despite this being an alternate reality splintered off from the Prime universe? ANSWER ME, ABRAMS!
Hat tip to VideoDumpingGround
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- An airplane carrying Republican VP candidate Mike Pence skidded off the runway at New York City's LaGuardia airport. No one was injured.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀