4. A celery rose by any other name would smell as sweet (and now you can’t eat it, oh darn!)
Dip a cut off celery stalk into red paint for a unique Mother’s Day card. Coat in glitter and heartfelt sentiment and you’re done! According to Maureen Cracknell Handmade bunches of leafy lettuce will also work.
5. If your kids are older or have good motor skills, make Mom a set of Tin Can Lanterns.
You’ll need some old tin cans, a hammer and nails, and some paint. This project definitely requires adult supervision but Grow Creative has detailed instructions to make this an easily doable craft.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲