4. A celery rose by any other name would smell as sweet (and now you can’t eat it, oh darn!)
Dip a cut off celery stalk into red paint for a unique Mother’s Day card. Coat in glitter and heartfelt sentiment and you’re done! According to Maureen Cracknell Handmade bunches of leafy lettuce will also work.
5. If your kids are older or have good motor skills, make Mom a set of Tin Can Lanterns.
You’ll need some old tin cans, a hammer and nails, and some paint. This project definitely requires adult supervision but Grow Creative has detailed instructions to make this an easily doable craft.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝