4. A celery rose by any other name would smell as sweet (and now you can’t eat it, oh darn!)
Dip a cut off celery stalk into red paint for a unique Mother’s Day card. Coat in glitter and heartfelt sentiment and you’re done! According to Maureen Cracknell Handmade bunches of leafy lettuce will also work.
5. If your kids are older or have good motor skills, make Mom a set of Tin Can Lanterns.
You’ll need some old tin cans, a hammer and nails, and some paint. This project definitely requires adult supervision but Grow Creative has detailed instructions to make this an easily doable craft.
- The Democratic National Convention starts Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴