1. Disney finally released the official trailer for its next animated film, Frozen.
Seems like a standard fairy tale, right?
2. But! Disney released its first trailer for Frozen months ago overseas.
Which tells a very different story. A better story.
3. This is Anna. The main character of Frozen.
4. We don’t care about her right now.
6. This is her kingdom.
7. Until something bad happens.
Because let’s be real: No one runs like that when they’re happy.
8. And she finds the magical snowflake of evil.
9. Which gives her ULTIMATE POWER!
See how happy she is? She even lost her cloak of sadness.
10. But it turns her kingdom into this.
Eternal winter, not a great look.
11. However, evil is a great look on Elsa.
Consumed with hair, hips, and style envy.
12. Guess they didn’t want Anna upstaged in her own movie because LOOK at this flawlessness.
13. So bow down, peasants.
Or clap. Clapping is acceptable.
14. Because Elsa’s going to get you.
And you’re going to like it. Anna who?
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."