3. The Art Gallery
Shown off in the episode “The Invasion of Time,” the art gallery cleverly doubled as a hidden ancillary power station. A switch on the Venus de Milo shut off the illusion and allowed access to the emergency power.
The Corridors’ Original Design
…and as of “Journey to the Center of the TARDIS,” their look has changed once again.
8. The Swimming Pool (Then)
First seen during the episode “The Invasion of Time,” the swimming pool had not been seen in decades before reappearing in “Journey to the Center of the TARDIS.” It had been mentioned, however, and even figured into the saving of River Song’s life once.
13. The Bedroom
Prior to the decimating Time War, the Doctor and his companions were occasionally shown at their ease in a variety of bedrooms.
Bonus: The Blueprints
An approximation of the actual size and layout of the TARDIS.
This design leaves ample room for other rooms mentioned over the course of the Doctor’s tenure, including:
• Holding Ring - Preserved rooms
• Bathrooms - Minimum fourteen
• Box Room - Storage
• Cricket Club
• Salon/Boot Cupboard
• Croquet Court
• Sick Bay
• Drawing Room
• Sun Room
• Scullery Room
• Squash Court - Minimum seven
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- At least 59 people were killed in an overnight militant attack at a police center in Quetta, Pakistani officials say.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏