1. 7. Replacing ees with es
It all started with the fateful night I was on the back of your bike and we were whizzing down Monks Road… You warned me of a speed bump ahead and since then, all ee’s have been changed to ehs. For instance, slep, quens, drem… and so many more :)
2. 6. Waddling!
Instead of walking conventionally, we like to waddle places. I’ve suggested that we waddle for our first dance… I guess we’ll have to see!
3. 5. Our TV Shows
Happy Endings, Modern Family, Family Guy, House of Cards… We have a large range of TV Shows we can exclusively watch together… And only with special permission may we watch without the other! I love this tradition, we have special shows.
4. 4. *Discussion!*
When we like to have a serious discussion, we have to have nose boop discussions. Again, all very serious and official.
5. 3. PUPPIES!!
Words cannot even describe how much we love puppies. PUPPIES! Puppies of all breeds, all sizes… Our puppy reaction images, our sending of puppy images, our naming of puppies. We just love puppies.
6. 2. Cowgis! and Mini Doxies!
I know I’ve already talked about puppies, but I think that corgis and doxies need to have their own section. Our love for these silly, pudgy little pups is something else we love about us. Pudge & Pudding will be corgis and doxies :)
7. 1. DonTom Language
This is the most obvious one… DonTom spek (see what I did there?) Replacing rs with ws, making nosies for our babies, and so much more. We have our own special language and that’s something that I would never give up :)
I love you my ottaw! Happy Valentines Day <3
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻