1. You have a favorite program to analyze data.
2. You can’t spell but you know almost every element on the periodic table.
3. How infuriating having an incompetent lab partner can be.
4. Once you go APA, you never go back. Et al.
5. You have a favorite pipettor and lab isn’t lab without it.
6. How heartbreaking a non-significant p-value is after long, intensive research.
Followed by anger and resentment.
7. Precision and accuracy are not the same thing.
8. When people don’t believe in evolution or any type of selection.
Because it's normally due to close mindedness.
9. Having a favorite amino acid/molecule/organism.
10. And of course, getting to know all of your professors through lab and research.
Cause let's face it.
Science majors unite!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!