1. You have a favorite program to analyze data.
Whether it be Excel, JMP, or SPSS.
2. You can’t spell but you know almost every element on the periodic table.
Someone needs to find 1s^2 2s^2 2p^6…
3. How infuriating having an incompetent lab partner can be.
Whether it be cross contamination or burning an agar plate, it’s always an experience.
4. Once you go APA, you never go back. Et al.
Sorry for the terrible pun.
5. You have a favorite pipettor and lab isn’t lab without it.
6. How heartbreaking a non-significant p-value is after long, intensive research.
Followed by anger and resentment.
7. Precision and accuracy are not the same thing.
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve explained this.
8. When people don’t believe in evolution or any type of selection.
Because it’s normally due to close mindedness.
Read some papers and journals-expand your horizons!
9. Having a favorite amino acid/molecule/organism.
Guanine, benzocaine, and Arctic foxes are mine. :)
10. And of course, getting to know all of your professors through lab and research.
Cause let’s face it.
Science majors unite!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.