1. Any SPF lower than 45 is a death sentence.
How many times have you gotten burned on your first day of vacation and had to stay inside the rest of the week?
2. Some colors just don’t look good on us.
Not Ariel’s best look, but she wears it with confidence - the key to any outfit.
3. We are a precious minority that needs protecting.
There’s even a redhead minority scholarship. I wish I had known about that earlier.
4. Yes, we’ve seen the South Park episode and no, we’re not daywalkers.
I actually have some friends who are and I just don’t understand.
5. We are naturally equipped for holidays.
Fourth of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Christmas, etc.
6. We don’t all look alike.
We’re individuals, just like everyone else.
7. Dyed hair doesn’t make you a pureblood.
But we need all the help we can get. Welcome!
8. We feel pain differently.
We have a mutated hormone receptor. It’s fine.
9. We have a tendency to be firey.
WE DO NOT HAVE TEMPERS.
10. Save a life. Love a redhead.
Don’t stand by and let this happen in your community.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂