Who doesn’t remember this Ralph Bakshi classic? Um ya…kind of creepy.
2. Thundercats - The Movie
Don’t remember Wizards? How about this feline frenzy?
4. He-Man & She-Ra - The Movie
Princess Adora and Prince Adam could teach us a thing about a good costume change? Also those cartoon SFX…radical.
5. The Phantom Tollbooth
This movie could also be pitched as Milo’s Psychedelic Acid Trip.
6. Fire and Ice
I don’t what my parents were thinking just because its animated does not make it a children’s movie. Boobalicious.
7. The Care Bears
The girls always insisted renting this cute yet terrifying film.
8. Little Nemo Adventures In Slumberland
If the Phantom Tollbooth wasn’t trippy enough for you, try this Slumberland adventure.
9. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Thats one scary bitch…I mean witch.
10. Fritz the Cat
And then there’s Fritz the Cat, the most NSFW, inappropriate cartoon ever penned, from murder, sex, STD’s, cults, nuclear bombs, alcohol, drugs, orgies, nudity, bestiality…pretty much everything you can think of thats naughty is in this cartoon
11. American Pop
And finally…let’s not forget this incredible American Pop Music animated retrospective. Ralph Bakshi you were a genius
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀