Joe Nicchi and his wife Tyler, tired of California frozen yogurt trends, launched their own mobile operation, keeping it simple and serving their creamy flavors from inside a repurposed Mr. Softee truck, affectionately named Charlie.
After a hard day at work, the Nicchis were rewarded by a very special guest, who is appearently everywhere.
4. Yes, that is Bill Murray, being Bill Murray, enjoying some soft serve ice cream.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.