1. A pleasantly plumper hero for Petrov-Vodkin's "Bathing of the Red Horse."
2. A sad, sad face for Vrubel's "Seated Demon."
3. Ivan might be having second thoughts about his new bride in this interpretation of Viktor Vasnetsov's "Ivan Tsarevich Riding the Gray Wolf"
4. A more limber heroine for Valentin Serov's "Girl with Peaches"
5. An even more sinister interpretation of Vasily Pukirev's "The Unequal Marriage"
6. A slightly more manic bro picnic in Vasily Perov's "Hunters At Rest"
7. A thinner dog for Vasily Perov's "Troika"
8. A chilled-out version of Pavel Fedotov's "The Major's Courtship"
9. A pervy photobomber for Pavel Fedotov's "The Fresh Cavalier"
10. It's a toss up of which version of Fedor Reshetnikov's "Low Marks Again" is more depressing
11. More sand and a clownface for Alexander Ivanov's "The Appearance of Christ before the People"
12. An increasingly agnostic Moses for Ivan Kramskoy's "Prayer of Moses after the Israelites Go Through the Red Sea"
13. And really pissed off horses for Viktor Vasnetsov's "Three Bogatyrs"