1. Whenever you heard this man's voice around your house, someone was probably drunk and/or crying.
2. You've been disciplined with at least one of these.
3. You've gotten this text at least twice a day.
4. Homemade tortillas still make your mouth water.
5. Your family takes soccer a little too seriously.
6. There's still a family rivalry over these two teams.
7. You know at least one person with the Virgin de Guadalupe on their car.
8. Your house was always the most colorful.
9. Your mother would always threatened you with "El Cucuy."
10. Your mom used this for every illness.
11. The car always looked like this.
12. When friends want to go get Mexican food and buy Taco Bell:
13. There is at least one member in your family named Maria, Guadalupe, Juan, Jose, or Jesus.
14. When you try to talk about your self-esteem with your parents.
15. You carry some sort of hot sauce in your purse or pocket.
16. "IT'S CINCO DE MAYO! HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!"
17. Cristina is the Hispanic Oprah.
18. During Ethnicity Day at school, your costume was always the best.
19. When your family is yelling in Spanish and all your friends are just like:
20. Every time you go to Mexico, you get to know at least one more aunt, uncle, or cousin.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!