1. He was the first to dub the Presidential Estate the "White House".
2. He totally rocked the whole mustache and glasses look.
3. He tore up his leg after being thrown into piranha-infested waters while exploring uncharted Brazil.
4. Teddy had the most pets inside the White House.
5. He rode a moose in water once.
6. He became President in 1902 making him the youngest President of the United States.
7. He lost the sight in his left eye during a White House boxing match.
8. He broke his ribs dozens of times from falling off his horse while doing bad-ass jumps.
9. He faught a cougar in a knife fight. AND WON.
10. During one of his speeches, President Roosevelt was shot. Instead of stopping, he laughed and continued his speech for almost 90 minutes with a bullet in his lung, where it remained for the rest of his life.
So, if you think that one of the other 44 Presidents is cooler than his guy. You're wrong.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!