1. “Party Down South” is a new reality show from the creator of “Jersey Shore,” that premiered on CMT tonight. It takes all the sex, booze, and fighting that made “Jersey Shore” a hit and combines it with America’s new Redneck obsession.
Admittedly, I didn’t watch “Party Down South” tonight (I was busy watching Community and Parks & Rec), but I’m personally offended by the title of the show, because for a tenth of a second I thought it was some amazing Netflix spin-off of “Party Down,” that I didn’t realize was happening, only to have my dreams decimated, upon watching this trailer.
4. They pee on each other.
6. They’re not worried about getting splinters in their cooters.
8. They drink and sweat a lot.
10. They use words like “britches” instead of “pants.”
12. “Trashy is so much funner.”
14. They get all high and mighty.
16. They pour Hydrogen Peroxide down their urethra’s to help fight the onset of STDs.
20. But then they convince potential Congressmen to do keg stands…
23. You begin to relate: “Whiskey makes me frisky too!” you say.
27. Suddenly, it’s like “Aww, they’re a dysfunctional little family. I’m still judging them, but OMF-ing-G SO FUN!”
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻