1. Big Ben: Does the same thing as a watch.
2. Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba: Needs higher ceilings.
3. Great Wall: I didn't like how great it was.
4. Christ the Redeemer: It's just concrete.
5. Sydney Opera House: More concrete!
6. Taj Mahal: Not elaborate enough.
7. Golden Gate Bridge: As dull as the city it's in.
8. Alhambra: Geometry?!
9. Hagia Sophia: Where's the wonder?
10. Angkor Wat: You call that a sunrise?
11. Acropolis: Very unimpressed.
12. Eiffel Tower: What an eyesore.
13. Burj Khalifa: It's just looking out a window.
14. Notre Dame: Europe's ugly stepsister.
15. Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood: Get a better designer.
16. Wat Pho: Very big and golden...
17. Grand Place: Lackluster architecture.
18. Fushimi Inari-Taisha: Same thing over and over.
19. Lincoln Memorial: Waste of space.
20. Duomo of Milan: It's a trap!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!