1. Spice World
Best. Movie. Ever. I totally thought the inside of their double-decker bus was real. That thing was gigantic.
4. Chris Kirkpatrick
He was my favorite in NSYNC.
9. Eminem’s performance at VMAs
Best VMA performance ever.
11. Billy Madison
Definitely my favorite Adam Sandler movie.
I had so many screen names. My most memorable one was “Little Kelly” because I was obsessed with Kelly Clarkson. I also had “Demilicious” and “Starbucks Babe.” When you’re in middle school you go through, like, a million of those. Also “Smarterchild” was great.
13. Hit Clips
I was on a Hit Clips commercial but I can’t find it anywhere! I booked it as a featured extra and all of a sudden I was the lead of the commercial. It was the best day of my life. I’ve tried looking. I can’t find it. And yes, I played them over and over.
19. This book
I need this book!
20. Junie B. Jones books
24. The Fresh Prince theme song
I still obviously know all of the words.
Sabrina was my favorite show on TGIF.
26. 98 Degrees
98 Degrees was my favorite out of all of the boy bands. They were more of the bad boys. I see Nick everywhere now, too. We’re always running into each other. If you told me when I was 6 or 7 that I would be cool with Nick I wouldn’t have believed it. It’s just really funny. I wouldn’t have believed you.
27. Hey Arnold
Best cartoon. Also Proud Family.
- Three people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight chairmen.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲