5. Maisie Williams gets you.
6. Makeup stores are dangerous.
You WILL spend too much time trying on lipstick, and you WILL spend too much money on said lipstick. You will justify this by telling yourself that this shade of bright red is probably most definitely different from the bright red you already own.
8. You’ve mastered the fine art of lipstick application.
You always use a lip brush to control exactly where color is deposited. And if you don’t have one, you put the tube in the fridge. The cooler temperature keeps the tip sharp, so it’s easier to stay within the lines.
11. As is eating and drinking without smudging.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.