1. A $7,850 Baccarat vase for Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries.
You know what’s crazier? That Baccarat Cosmos Extra Large Vase cost someone a very reasonable $109 for each day the couple was married. Total bargain.
2. A $270 Tiffany’s serving fork for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner.
They were like “Hey guests, fork it over.” (Had to, sorry.)
3. Four $4,000 Tiffany’s Soup Tureens for Liza Minnelli and David Gest.
Over the top, even for Liza.
6. A $500 set of Tiffany’s Salt and Pepper Shakers for Speidi.
You might think, “Do Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt really need sterling silver salt and pepper shakers?!” But I say look at the bright side: At least something in this relationship is real.
7. A $500 platter with a gold edge for NeNe and Greg Leakes.
What do you expect her to do? Use silver?
9. A $10,400 Tiffany’s tray for Star Jones and Al Reynolds.
Because divorce is a dish best served three-and-a-half years later on a tray that costs more than some cars.
At only $59.99, the price tag isn’t the surprising part. It’s more that these two need help heating anything up… Bow chicka wow wow.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂