1. You've been part of this massive Orientation Week crowd and will always remember it
Mostly because of this:
2. You have some sort of connection to the Saugeen Stripper
3. Your name is carved somewhere in a table at the Spoke
4. You know one of the Western Mustang cheerleaders
Even Rick Mercer came to visit the cheerleaders
5. You've never missed a drunken homecoming 'cause UWO's has never been banned
This is totally normal.
6. You've searched and can still find no greater food than the CLT
7. Your Wednesday night ritual consists of getting to The Spoke early for Rick McGhie
8. You hate Queen's and you don't know why you but you just do
9. Weldon is simultaneously your best friend and the bane of your existence
10. You've waited 25 minutes for a cup of coffee at Tim Hortons just to win another coffee.
11. You deal with this kind of snow at least once a year
Oh, About Town..
12. You still say you go to UWO.
13. You have seen enough LuLuLemon, UGG and Canada Goose combos to last 12 years
14. This campaign video
15. If you haven't been tobogganing down UC hill, then you've at least watched Eng do it
17. Sledgehammer Bingo
18. You've tried the dreaded walk up Brescia hill in between classes
21. You have done something insane for a soph position
Like shaved off your eyebrow!
22. You have most definitely sunbathed on concrete beach in March
23. Each year, you participate in the Terry Fox Run and/or Shinerama!
24. You've waited at least 30 minutes for a treadmill at the campus rec centre.
25. You've seen the Engineering pumpkin drop.
In case you missed it:
26. Western Film
27. Playboy ranked UWO as the Top Party School in Canada
28. The Beautiful Campus
30. You Truly Love Western
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!