1. Jesse McCartney, of “Dream Street”
2. Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice, of “The Spice Girls”
3. Joey McIntyre, of “New Kids on the Block”
“New Kids on the Block” had a bunch of hits. He didn’t.
4. Jordan Knight, also of “NKOTB”
Even Darrin’s Dance Grooves couldn’t save this.
5. JC Chasez, of “‘N Sync”
Thank you, Randy Jackson, for allowing him a third chance.
6. All of the “S Club 7” Members
Last, but not least.
10. Michelle Williams, of “Destiny’s Child”
Short end of the stick, if I’ve ever seen it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀