1. Jesse McCartney, of “Dream Street”
2. Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice, of “The Spice Girls”
3. Joey McIntyre, of “New Kids on the Block”
“New Kids on the Block” had a bunch of hits. He didn’t.
4. Jordan Knight, also of “NKOTB”
Even Darrin’s Dance Grooves couldn’t save this.
5. JC Chasez, of “‘N Sync”
Thank you, Randy Jackson, for allowing him a third chance.
6. All of the “S Club 7” Members
Last, but not least.
10. Michelle Williams, of “Destiny’s Child”
Short end of the stick, if I’ve ever seen it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump promised "there will be no amnesty" during a highly-anticipated immigration speech after his visit to Mexico.
- Brazil's senate voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶