1. Jesse McCartney, of “Dream Street”
2. Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice, of “The Spice Girls”
3. Joey McIntyre, of “New Kids on the Block”
“New Kids on the Block” had a bunch of hits. He didn’t.
4. Jordan Knight, also of “NKOTB”
Even Darrin’s Dance Grooves couldn’t save this.
5. JC Chasez, of “‘N Sync”
Thank you, Randy Jackson, for allowing him a third chance.
6. All of the “S Club 7” Members
Last, but not least.
10. Michelle Williams, of “Destiny’s Child”
Short end of the stick, if I’ve ever seen it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏