1. Jesse McCartney, of “Dream Street”
2. Geri Halliwell/Ginger Spice, of “The Spice Girls”
3. Joey McIntyre, of “New Kids on the Block”
“New Kids on the Block” had a bunch of hits. He didn’t.
4. Jordan Knight, also of “NKOTB”
Even Darrin’s Dance Grooves couldn’t save this.
5. JC Chasez, of “‘N Sync”
Thank you, Randy Jackson, for allowing him a third chance.
6. All of the “S Club 7” Members
Last, but not least.
10. Michelle Williams, of “Destiny’s Child”
Short end of the stick, if I’ve ever seen it.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.