1. The chances of you getting on an elevator and starting to laugh out of nowhere, in front of complete strangers, is 100%.
2. Any situation that is even the slightest bit out of the ordinary makes you laugh until you cry.
3. When you witness a fight between the people in front of you, it always, ALWAYS makes you laugh out loud.
4. When you were a kid, every time your teacher yelled at the class, you'd be biting your tongue trying not to giggle.
5. And in college, as the due date for your thesis loomed closer and closer, the number of times you would fall on the floor, rolling around laugh-crying increased exponentially.
6. The doctor's waiting room, filled with tense patients, all thinking about life and health, is apparently an ideal setting for you to glance at something slightly odd and completely lose it.
7. You've laughed at a wake. And gotten yelled at for it. And couldn't stop.
8. And then there are those wonderful moments when you're laughing away while having sex and can't even stop laughing to explain what the HELL you're laughing about.
9. When somebody falls down you automatically start to laugh.
10. And then, of course, you crack up at that blessed thing that comes once a month in your adult life: your CREDIT CARD BILL.
11. But above all, you ALWAYS laugh at yourself.
This post was translated from Portuguese.