1. Adding a little Rock and Roll to iCandy!
Her name is Daisy De La Hoya, and this rock goddess is gearing up to strut her stuff on the stages of Saxe Theater and give you a show you won’t forget! Daisy is the niece of the world famous Golden Boy of Boxing, Oscar De La Hoya, and let’s just say being tough runs in the family!
Daisy first made her musical debut in the early 200’s, performing with the band Seraphim Shock, Daisy went from Go-Go to Bass-player all in the matter of an album! Managing to go on tour with the band as their lead bassist, Daisy was quickly becoming LA’s favorite chick-rocker! While the Seraphim Shock album “Halloween Sex N’ Vegas” featured Daisy exclusively on Bass, she would find that her next step was on national television, fighting for the love of Poison front-man Brett Michaels!
While on the show Daisy was an undeniable fan favorite, taking most of the attention and making it as one of the final two contestants, Brett unfortunately chose another. But that wasn’t the end of Daisy, oh no! Soon after Daisy capitalized on her fame by launching the hit reality show “Daisy of Love!”
Through a number of risqué photo shoots and becoming known for knowing how to party, Daisy continually reminded us she wasn’t the average TV starlet. Never one to forget her roots, Daisy never forgot what made her famous, that rock and roll attitude and her loyal fans!
Unfortunately before her run on TV, she had to part ways with the Band Seraphim Shock to pursue her solo career. But now Daisy is back in full swing, proving no matter what obstacles stand in her way, she has the will to get back up and push forward! With the Rock and Roll flare only she could being, the entire show has been given a new feel with the arrival of our newest star, and you are not going to believe your eyes!
Featuring the most beautiful dancers and singers Vegas has to offer, now you can come see the sexiest variety show on The Strip! Get your tickets to iCandy the Show and see the stunning Daisy Grave as she rocks the house down, only at Saxe Theater!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Trump administration deleted a State Department post promoting Trump's Mar-a-lago club after it drew a wave of criticism online.
- If no court steps in, Arkansas is poised to become the first state in more than 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤