1. The architecture of Olaf's home makes no sense.
2. This book is a lot shorter than I remember.
3. Mr. Poe is the dumbest and most aggravating character.
4. All I can picture is Jim Carrey as Count Olaf.
5. Why don't the orphans just sneak out and tell Justice Strauss instead of trying to grapple hook a tower?
6. This book illustration and design is perfect.
7. Daniel Handler (the author) created the perfect character with Lemony Snicket.
8. Violet's "I'm thinking of an invention" maneuver is very obvious and should have been noticed easily by anyone
9. Why did Klaus tell Count Olaf that he knew his plan regarding the marriage before anyone else?
10. Sunny's biting just can't be good for her or her teeth.
11. Lemony Snicket spoils a lot of stuff in the book.
12. The titles have alliteration and I was super unobservant as a child when it came to that.
13. All I think about when I hear about the eye is people who ramble about the Illuminati eye
14. How did Count Olaf get such a big audience for the play at the end?
15. The parents really should have specified who the children will go to in the case of their death.
16. Why wasn't Mr. Poe holding Olaf better when he was caught?
17. What ridiculous stuff will happen in The Reptile Room?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!