1. The chorus of 10cc’s classic, ‘Dreadlock Holiday’, more or less sums up the feelings of most Americans. They don’t like cricket.
16. One of the greatest things about cricket is the sledging
Sledging is a nice name for giving the opposing players all sorts of abuse in order to put them off. The above back and forth from Glenn McGrath and Eddo Brandes is arguably the most famous example of the sledger becoming the sledgee.
17. Fielding positions have bizarre yet brilliant names. Like…
38. And last, but by no means least… there aren’t many sports you can play whilst eating a toasted sandwich
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭