1. The chorus of 10cc’s classic, ‘Dreadlock Holiday’, more or less sums up the feelings of most Americans. They don’t like cricket.
16. One of the greatest things about cricket is the sledging
Sledging is a nice name for giving the opposing players all sorts of abuse in order to put them off. The above back and forth from Glenn McGrath and Eddo Brandes is arguably the most famous example of the sledger becoming the sledgee.
17. Fielding positions have bizarre yet brilliant names. Like…
38. And last, but by no means least… there aren’t many sports you can play whilst eating a toasted sandwich
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- "Hamilton" pulled back the curtain on race and Broadway, but these actors show how far theater still has to go 🎭