1. The chorus of 10cc’s classic, ‘Dreadlock Holiday’, more or less sums up the feelings of most Americans. They don’t like cricket.
16. One of the greatest things about cricket is the sledging
Sledging is a nice name for giving the opposing players all sorts of abuse in order to put them off. The above back and forth from Glenn McGrath and Eddo Brandes is arguably the most famous example of the sledger becoming the sledgee.
17. Fielding positions have bizarre yet brilliant names. Like…
38. And last, but by no means least… there aren’t many sports you can play whilst eating a toasted sandwich
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴