2. You Keep Wondering How Secure This Astronaut Is
Seriously, though, what if that thing falls over?
3. You Don't Get the Hologram Thing
"Pretty sweet, but back in my day, actual people performed." -You
"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! THIS IS SICK, RIGHT?" -Everyone else
4. Dirt Isn't Fun Anymore
Though filth meant freedom to you in your early 20s, you'd just rather not anymore.
6. You're Concerned About The Environment
"Who do you think has to clean all this up?" -You
"Who cares?" -Everyone else
7. Bad Weather Harshes Your Mellow Now
There was a time when you'd scream "BRING IT ON" to the approaching dust storm and dance around with glow sticks. Your new battle cry is "I just washed the car!"
8. You Think Face Paint Is Terrible To Deal With
You just want to scrub it off. It's all you can think about.
11. You Suddenly Realize You've Never Heard Any of These Bands
They're really young and really, really good, but you're just here for Outkast. Could you guys turn it down, like just a tiny bit?
12. You're More Comfortable in Clothes These Days
13. You're Not Really Sure How To Dance At These Things Anymore
You give it a shot, but something feels wrong.
14. You're Worried About This Guy
You try to enjoy the set, but you keep thinking: did that guy eat enough today? Does he need some water?