No matter how badly your day is going right now, just remember that you could be in middle school. So if things are rough, breathe deep and remember…
4. You’ll never have to stress out for hours over who is in your top 8 ever agin:
5. Your online persona will never be one of these screen names again:
6. Your love life will never be as bad as it was in middle school:
7. And your couple pictures won’t look like this:
9. And you’ll definitely never need to have someone teach you this:
Of which the outcome will almost always be this:
10. You’ll never have to see middle school couples like this in the hallway every single day:
12. You’ll never have to be terrified about wearing a pair of these ever again:
13. You’ll never be this confused about sex again:
16. You’ll never think doing a “pimp pose” for every single picture is cool again:
17. You’ll never have to endure ridiculous middle school rumors:
18. Or get into fights for no reason at all:
19. Your social life will never be appropriately summed up by this GIF ever again:
20. You’ll never have to have frosted tips again:
And you’ll never have to dress like this again:
These pants NEVER have to touch your legs again:
21. You’ll never have to go to a middle school dance ever again:
And you’ll never have to endure Dance Segregation again:
22. You’ll never tell all your (very boring) feelings to a journal again:
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- And in a powerful note on her Facebook page, tennis star Serena Williams says she won't be silent about the police killings of black men.