…after being forced to listen to this for 15 minutes:
32. And hearing people talk about the internet like this:
On second thought, I’m perfectly happy with the internet the way it is now.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- About a dozen people were critically injured when a vehicle plowed into a crowd during a Mardi Gras parade on Saturday, New Orleans police said.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱