4. MISS TRUNCHBULL:
5. COURAGE THE COWARDLY DOG:
8. AND THE TEACHER FROM THE BLACK LAGOON:
9. BUT MOST OF ALL, THIS:
10. WATER LEVELS:
AND WORST OF ALL…
21. LOW BATTERY:
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻