1. What it means to have a beard:
2. All about drug dealers:
3. How to make friends:
4. The meaning of life:
5. What life is all about:
6. The best compliment anyone can give:
7. How to be above the law:
9. How to ask someone out:
10. What freedom really feels like:
12. How terrifying swans are:
16. How the pioneers traveled:
20. Who loves orange soda:
21. “Tupac Shakur” is not a Jewish holiday:
22. How to work out:
23. And that Lori Beth’s information is absolutely VITAL:
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.