25. Animal House
I mean, it literally says “college” right there. It doesn’t say “elementary school,” it doesn’t say “vocational school.” Doesn’t even say “collage.” It says “college.” If you ever need to be reminded of the space your body is currently occupying, this poster is for you.
22. The Kramer
Remember Seinfeld? The television show? This is the a poster to hang up so you can remember Seinfeld. Often I’ll wake up in a cold sweat, thinking I have forgotten something, only to glance on my ceiling and see that it was Seinfeld I was looking for all along.
17. Muhammad Ali Standing over Sonny Liston
This poster is a great substitute for exercising. Quick side note: It would be pretty cool to make a version of this poster where like Mohammad Ali’s muscles sort of bulged out? Like on Goosebumps book? Yeah, that’d be cool. Yeah.
2. A Poster with Some Reference to Beer Pong
This is the only way to prove that you love the popular drinking game beer pong. If you want to show people you love the popular drinking game beer pong, you need to get this poster, otherwise no one will know that you love the popular drinking game beer pong. Do you love the popular drinking game beer pong? Hmmm, I had no idea. You should probably get a poster. Good news! There is a poster for that. This poster. Or any poster with a reference to the popular drinking game beer pong. You should get it.
1. That One Pink Floyd Poster with All the Butts
Did you expect anything else at No. 1? Come on, now. This one has it all: Pink Floyd, naked women, and the guarantee that you will only ever enjoy one of those in your life because you have this poster on your wall. Man, I miss college.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.