8. Then and Bruce Springsteen:
Further proving my theory that John Slattery was, at one time (probably 1976-78), Bruce Springsteen.
- Black Lives Matter — the protest movement born out of a desire to stem police brutality — has taken root across the globe.
- Donald Trump is expected to pick Hardee's and Carl's Jr. CEO Andy Puzder to serve as his secretary of labor.
- The LAPD says it won't work with the feds on deportations — but it already does.
- People are mad at Jennifer Lawrence for telling a story about rubbing her butt on sacred Hawaiian rocks.