1. Try to breathe and swallow at the same time. You can't.
2. It's also impossible to hum while holding your nose.
3. If you could fold a piece of paper in half 42 times, it would reach to the moon.
5. "umop apisdn" is "upside down" spelled upside down with different letters of the alphabet.
6. Brussel sprouts grow on stalks like this:
7. And pineapples grow out of the ground like this:
8. Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPad than she did to the building of the Great Pyramid.
9. There are more trees on Earth than stars in the galaxy.
10. Some of the apples you can buy in a grocery store are over a year old.
11. Every Froot Loop tastes the same. The color doesn't matter.
12. The toy Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
13. Woody from Toy Story has a full name too — it's Woody Pride.
14. And while we're at it, Mr. Clean's full name is Veritably Clean.
15. Oh, and Cookie Monster's real name is Sid.
16. Carrots were originally purple.
17. The word "swims" has a secret:
20. Not once in the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme does it mention that he's an egg.
22. Armadillos nearly always give birth to identical quadruplets.
24. The words "Pacific Ocean" are a good example of how difficult English can be:
42. There have been studies that show that goats, like us, have accents.
43. Wombats are way bigger than you thought:
44. The difference in time between when Tyrannosaurus Rex lived and Stegosaurus lived is greater than the difference in time between Tyrannosaurus Rex and now.
45. The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr.
46. Oxford University is older than the Aztec empire.
48. Pluto never made a full orbit around the sun from the time it was discovered to when it was declassified as a planet.
49. A thousand seconds is about 16 minutes.
A million seconds is about 11 days.
A billion seconds is about 32 years.
I'm tellin' ya, a billion is a lot:
60. If you're in Detroit and you walk south, you'll actually walk into Canada.
61. Every odd number has something in common:
62. This is what Pluto looks like compared to Australia:
63. "Will Will Smith smith?" and "Will Smith will smith" are sentences that make complete sense.
65. If you dug a hole to the center of the Earth and dropped a book down, it would take 42 minutes to reach the bottom.
66. There is 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells.
67. And 90% of the cells that make us up aren't human but mostly fungi and bacteria.
68. If you say "Jesus" backwards it sounds like "sausage."
73. There are more atoms in a glass of water than glasses of water in all the oceans on Earth.
74. Speaking of the world, it's just a cat playing with Australia:
75. At the time the current oldest person on Earth was born, there was a completely different set of human beings on the planet.
76. And at the time you were born, you were briefly the youngest person in the entire world.
77. And, finally, this is what Shaq looks like holding a chicken wing: