1. In 1999, the last Discovery Zone closed after being bought out by Chuck-E-Cheese, effectively ruining the birthdays of countless kids:
It was a dark, dark day in America.
22. THE COMMERCIALS:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.