1. 6:00 AM: OPEN YOUR EYES!
3. Have yourself a heaping bowl of sugary cereal:
30. Art can wait. You’re just going to spend the rest of the class drawing these:
37. Good news! Throw that square pizza away because…
46. Ah… smell that? That’s the smell of fresh KOOSH:
47. Can’t you just hear these bouncing all over the place right now?
55. And doing calculator tricks:
56. But if you get bored, you can always stir up some trouble:
60. Now run home:
64. AND GET READY TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸