It all started when Britney tweeted this:
The snake, of course, was from her performance for “I’m A Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMA’s:
6. Thankfully, the snake is in safe hands:
Also, in case you missed it, the snake’s name is BANANA. BANANA! Which means this snake LEGEND deserves its own tribute:
7. Press play and scroll slowly:
LONG LIVE BANANA THE SNAKE.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂