It all started when Britney tweeted this:
The snake, of course, was from her performance for “I’m A Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMA’s:
6. Thankfully, the snake is in safe hands:
Also, in case you missed it, the snake’s name is BANANA. BANANA! Which means this snake LEGEND deserves its own tribute:
7. Press play and scroll slowly:
LONG LIVE BANANA THE SNAKE.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.