It all started when Britney tweeted this:
The snake, of course, was from her performance for “I’m A Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMA’s:
6. Thankfully, the snake is in safe hands:
Also, in case you missed it, the snake’s name is BANANA. BANANA! Which means this snake LEGEND deserves its own tribute:
7. Press play and scroll slowly:
LONG LIVE BANANA THE SNAKE.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.