It all started when Britney tweeted this:
The snake, of course, was from her performance for “I’m A Slave 4 U” at the 2001 VMA’s:
6. Thankfully, the snake is in safe hands:
Also, in case you missed it, the snake’s name is BANANA. BANANA! Which means this snake LEGEND deserves its own tribute:
7. Press play and scroll slowly:
LONG LIVE BANANA THE SNAKE.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.