2. They choose their dinner wines by label design.
3. This is your date night.
5. It takes months to replace a broken lamp because none of the ones you can afford look good enough.
You read that right. It’s $105,000.
8. They complain about new Adobe Suites the way other couples complain about their landlords.
9. Buying gifts for them is stressful. Nothing is cool enough.
10. If you’re buying books for them, you choose the cover designer carefully.
Cover design by Peter Mendelsund? Hell yes. By Chip Kidd? Depends how they feel about Chip Kidd.
11. You can’t find any books because they’re all organized by color.
12. Their fridge is stocked with weird food with great packaging.
And then they won’t throw away any packaging with elegant letterforms.
13. Your iPad app library consists entirely of sketching apps.
…but by midweek, you’ll hear ALL about how their clients mangled it into this.
16. Before visiting their office, you expected their desk to look like this.
But you start worrying about them when you see this.
What is on that plate, exactly?
17. When you get married, you will have great looking invitations and programs!
18. Without their help, it’d probably look like this.
“Lay off Comic Sans, sweetheart. It ain’t the end of the world.”
19. Then your kids will have strange names.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯