8. But the walkways never seem to be around when you’ve only got 25 minutes to make that connecting flight….
10. Hope you enjoy sprinting through the airport with your carry-on bag!
O’Hare is No. 1 — at least when it comes to delays! Three out of every 10 flights at O’Hare this year have been delayed, ranking it last among all major American airports.
Spending day (and now it looks like night) in Chicago O’Hare was not what I’d planned. Autocorrect turned it to “chicago i hate” airport.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a United Airlines flight if it wasn’t delayed… #unitedsucks
12. And heaven help you if you have to actually go through security or customs.
The average wait time at O’Hare customs during busy hours: 63.6 minutes!
17. And let’s not forget about that excellent airline service!
Trapped on the tarmac at O’Hare. This sucks. Thanks #americanairlines!
Chicago, why did you send my bag to Charleston? That makes no sense at all. It should be in Wichita. No love. #ORDsucks
- Random sampling doesn't quite work like it used to, and that could be a big problem political polling.
- There are no signs of terrorism in the Washington mall shooting that killed 5 people, the FBI says. The gunman is still at large.
- Police in Uganda blocked a pride parade, after the country's ethics minister warned such a demonstration would be illegal.