8. But the walkways never seem to be around when you’ve only got 25 minutes to make that connecting flight….
10. Hope you enjoy sprinting through the airport with your carry-on bag!
O’Hare is No. 1 — at least when it comes to delays! Three out of every 10 flights at O’Hare this year have been delayed, ranking it last among all major American airports.
Spending day (and now it looks like night) in Chicago O’Hare was not what I’d planned. Autocorrect turned it to “chicago i hate” airport.
And of course, it wouldn’t be a United Airlines flight if it wasn’t delayed… #unitedsucks
12. And heaven help you if you have to actually go through security or customs.
The average wait time at O’Hare customs during busy hours: 63.6 minutes!
17. And let’s not forget about that excellent airline service!
Trapped on the tarmac at O’Hare. This sucks. Thanks #americanairlines!
Chicago, why did you send my bag to Charleston? That makes no sense at all. It should be in Wichita. No love. #ORDsucks
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉