1. The World Cup is here, and if you love the Netherlands — and you really should — there’s never been a better time to be Dutch.
2. Now’s the time to throw on something feathery.
3. To stick that wheel of cheese around your neck.
4. And to take a good, long look in the mirror.
5. You do see what’s happening this year, right?
Because if not, you might want to get your eyes checked.
6. This World Cup just feels… right, doesn’t it?
8. But maybe, just maybe, 2014 could be a pretty special year to be Dutch.
9. There’s already evidence that this Netherlands team is full of real-life superheroes.
10. There’s even reason to believe that somewhere along the line, these men may have acquired the power of flight.
That’s levitation right there.
11. But that’s not all.
12. Have you seen any other teams at this World Cup supported by actual** lions?
13. Or rocking tiny hats quite like this?
14. Or wearing carrots this flawlessly?
15. There’s no need to pretend otherwise: Something really amazing is happening in Brazil this year with the Dutch.
17. A certain orange-ish glow.
18. Better hold onto your pigtails. This World Cup could get really fun.
19. Hup, Holland, hup!
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘