1. The World Cup is here, and if you love the Netherlands — and you really should — there’s never been a better time to be Dutch.
2. Now’s the time to throw on something feathery.
3. To stick that wheel of cheese around your neck.
4. And to take a good, long look in the mirror.
5. You do see what’s happening this year, right?
Because if not, you might want to get your eyes checked.
6. This World Cup just feels… right, doesn’t it?
8. But maybe, just maybe, 2014 could be a pretty special year to be Dutch.
9. There’s already evidence that this Netherlands team is full of real-life superheroes.
10. There’s even reason to believe that somewhere along the line, these men may have acquired the power of flight.
That’s levitation right there.
11. But that’s not all.
12. Have you seen any other teams at this World Cup supported by actual** lions?
13. Or rocking tiny hats quite like this?
14. Or wearing carrots this flawlessly?
15. There’s no need to pretend otherwise: Something really amazing is happening in Brazil this year with the Dutch.
17. A certain orange-ish glow.
18. Better hold onto your pigtails. This World Cup could get really fun.
19. Hup, Holland, hup!
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏