1. This is Raïs M’Bolhi. He’s the goalie for Algeria.
2. You remember this Landon Donovan goal in the 91st minute?
3. He was the one who let it in.
4. Yeah, that’s the kind of moment that typically defines an entire career.
5. Except that M’Bolhi got a second chance in the World Cup — four years later in the round of 16 against Germany.
6. And he turned in the performance of a lifetime.
7. Germany took 14 shots on goal, and M’Bohli made 12 saves. Many were spectacular.
8. Except that Germany’s Andre Schuerrle scored — in the 92nd minute, one minute later than the goal Donovan scored four years earlier to eliminate Algeria — and Germany went on to win, 2-1.
9. Another great performance, another loss.
10. Sorry, Raïs.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸