1. This is Raïs M’Bolhi. He’s the goalie for Algeria.
2. You remember this Landon Donovan goal in the 91st minute?
3. He was the one who let it in.
4. Yeah, that’s the kind of moment that typically defines an entire career.
5. Except that M’Bolhi got a second chance in the World Cup — four years later in the round of 16 against Germany.
6. And he turned in the performance of a lifetime.
7. Germany took 14 shots on goal, and M’Bohli made 12 saves. Many were spectacular.
8. Except that Germany’s Andre Schuerrle scored — in the 92nd minute, one minute later than the goal Donovan scored four years earlier to eliminate Algeria — and Germany went on to win, 2-1.
9. Another great performance, another loss.
10. Sorry, Raïs.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign was reportedly hacked as part of what appears to be a broad cyber attack on Democrats.
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.