So, I ventured to Paris last week and decided to go to Le Musée du Louvre to get all cultured and what not. This lasted a total of 2 minutes until I realised that photoshopping the art of the renaissance period (however poorly) was way more comically viable.
So without further ado, I present my virtual exhibition, taking the Louvre’s most prized masterpieces and degenerating them to objects of cheap entertainment. Yaaay.
2. The ‘Caesar’ Selfie
‘Getting ready for a mad one at the colosseum today #bloodbath #thumbsup’
3. The ‘Royal Banquet’ Selfie
‘Dost this selfie maketh me look plumpish? #noughttheone #cutdownonthevenison’
4. The ‘Didn’t-See-You-There’ Selfie
‘Um…do you mind leaving? Trying to take a selfie here… #awks’
5. The ‘Ceremonial’ Selfie
‘Get in loser we’re taking a selfie #halo #sanctified’
6. The ‘Ancient Fraternity Party’ Selfie
‘Ladies of Greece! Feast your eyes! #gonaregretthistomorrow #toomuchmulledwine’
7. The ‘Bad Headdress Day’ Selfie
‘They didn’t want me to upload this but I look so damn good #wenchesbetrippin’
8. The ‘Deadly’ Selfie
‘Should have dropped the swords…. #don’ttrythisathomekids #healthandsafety
9. The ‘Naked-But-Dignified’ Selfie
Well…this is me naked #nofilter
10. The ‘Man and Wife’ Selfie
‘Check out this fair maiden #stillgotit #canttouchthis
11. The ‘Supernatural’ Selfie
Look ma, no hands! #thinkyouknowbutyouhavenoidea
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.