What Books Did You Read In 2014?
Let's recommend some good reads!
1. The Purple Cloud by M.P. Shiel (1901)
2. Keith Haring Journals by Keith Haring (2010)
3. The Jaguar Smile by Salman Rushdie (1987)
4. Galápagos by Kurt Vonnegut, (1985)
5. Play It As It Lays by Joan Didion (1970)
6. The Secret Life of Salvador Dalí by Salvador Dali (1942)
7. Tom Cruise by Andrew Morton (2005)
8. The 80 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time by Jonathan Vankin & John Whalen (2004)
9. Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons (1985)
10. Catch A Fire, by Timothy White (1983)
11. Flying Saucers And The Three Men by Albert K. Bender (1962)
12. Goodbye to Berlin by Christopher Isherwood (1939)
13. I'm Your Man - The Life Of Leonard Cohen by Sylvie Simmons (2013)
14. Unruly Places by Alastair Bonnett (2014)
15. The Disaster Artist by Greg Sestero & Tom Bissell (2013)
16. Attempting Normal by Marc Maron (2014)
17. Radio Free Albemuth by Phillip K. Dick (1976)
18. The Unexpected Legacy of Divorce by Judith Wallerstein
19. The Shining by Stephen King (1978)
20. The Man Without A Face - The Unlikely Rise Of Vladimir Putin by Masha Gessen (2013)
21. The Beatles Lyrics by Hunter Davies (2014)
22. Clapton by Eric Clapton (2007)
23. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood (1985)
24. The Man From Mars by Fred Nadis (2013)
25. A Day In The Life Of Ancient Rome by Alberto Angela (2009)
26. The Garrick Year by Margaret Drabble (1964)
What books did YOU read in 2014?
Which did you like? Which didn't you like? We want to know!