1. Stephen Fry saw a billboard appealing for witnesses about an extraordinary feat in London today so he tweeted it.
Goodness! There’s a sorry there. Location (Golden Square) included â€¦ any witnesses. Was it Batman?
2. The billboard is in fact part of some clever marketing for Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. which begins in the UK tonight.
The incident in question describes the opening scene of the premiere episode, where a man just does that. The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics division are tasked with cleaning up the mess inflicted by stray superheroes.
3. He quickly realised his mistake, realising that a man jumping from a fifth floor window would almost certainly die.
Oh, now I come to think of it, I bet itâ€™s a bloody advert for something *face palm* - Iâ€™m so dashed gullible â€¦
Also, Batman is a DC character, not a Marvel character.
5. At least, we think that’s how it happened. It might just have been Stephen Fry being Stephen Fry.
Oh dear - apologies for not knowing my Marvel from my DC â€¦
6. Marvel’s Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D., Fridays, 8pm, Channel 4.