1. David Tennant is on a bit of a roll after Broadchurch and with his return to Doctor Who on the way.
2. But before that, he stars in BBC One’s new legal thriller The Escape Artist.
Tennant plays Will Burton, a junior barrister renowned for never losing a case, who believes that everyone in entitled to a defence.
3. But when he takes on the prime suspect in a notorious murder case, he manages to get him off on a technicality.
Toby Kebbell plays the suspect, Liam Foyle.
4. Ashley Jensen plays Will’s wife, Kate.
Will and Kate? Will and Kate?
5. The case comes back to haunt them in ways they could never have imagined…
David Tennant hasn’t appeared in any crap since Nativity 2: Danger In The Manger, so this is looking promising. It airs on BBC One later this autumn.