1. Everything starts with a battleaxe.
The first Street battleaxe was Ena Sharples and she has rarely been bettered.
2. The north is better than the south.
5. Do not have a surrogate baby for the neighbours or else this will happen to you.
6. But it’s okay to spend every single night in the pub and nobody will call you out on it.
9. If he’s trying to hurry you along to name the date, it likely means he’s the local arsonist.
11. Cleopatra lived in Weatherfield once.
That’s Amanda Barrie, the late Alma Halliwell-Sedgewick-Baldwin, starring in Carry On Cleo.