3. You don’t like the artist’s version of the song as much as you like the acapella cover of it.
Pentatonix, Tyler Ward, Scott Bradlee and Postmodern Jukebox. It’s just so much more profound, ya know?! *wipes away a single tear*
9. You frequently sing. In public. At full volume.
“Oh you heard that?” Considering it was out loud, yes. Yes I did.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂