1. Choir competitions mean the smell of hairspray, uncomfortable outfits, shot voices, and early mornings.
2. You play an instrument.
3. You don't like the artist's version of the song as much as you like the acapella cover of it.
4. You own really, obnoxiously good headphones.
5. This is your favorite movie.
6. You actually know what the judges on The Voice mean whenever they critique the singers.
7. You've got a very specific method for curing sickness/sore throat before a big performance.
8. You know for a fact that each vocal part has a very distinct personality.
9. You frequently sing. In public. At full volume.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!