1. You attended a public school funded by taxpayers OR a private school that drew money from other endowments!
Let’s face it: Texans get their K-12 swerve on!
2. Your hometown had electricity!
Peep them sweet lights!
3. You had these EVERYWHERE.
Texans be using street signs to direct automotive and pedestrian traffic!
4. Did somebody say “BREAKFAST”?!
You had breakfast like every day!
5. Your town TOTALLY had a library.
You could read books for free!
6. Your hometown obeyed the basic laws of physics that governed the universe!
Show of hands: Who *else* picked their clothes for the day based on the weather?
7. Your life functions were dictated by access to oxygen!
None of those wacky noble gases for you. Regular old air, please!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.