1. “Is this mine?”
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE.
2. When someone calls it a “frappe”.
THIS ISN’T MCDONALDS.
4. Having to act happy at 5 a.m.
SORRY FOR YAWNING BEFORE THE BREAK OF DAWN
5. Spilled milk.
YOU CAN’T TELL ME NOT TO CRY
6. When someone changes their order five times after you start making it.
7. Pinterest “recipes”
DON’T YOU DARE ASK FOR A BISCOTTI FRAPPUCCINO.
8. When someone asks for Breve.
ITS GROSS AND YOU DONT NEED THAT.
9. Forgetting a regular’s order.
OH, YOU CAN’T REMEMBER MY ORDER? HOPE YOU HAVE A HORRIBLE DAY!
BEEPING! THE HORRID BEEPING!
11. Waiting for the customer to decide on their order.
DO I LOOK AWAY? AT YOU? WHAT DO I DO?!
12. When people leave huge messes.
13. “Whats good?”
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE?
14. When someone touches all of the cups when deciding on the size they want.
IT MAKES MY SKIN CRAWL
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀